Resources to keep you informed, community to help you get connected, and support to help you navigate your pregnancy, birth, and postpartum journey.
- Confessions of the Other Mother: Nonbiological Lesbian Moms Tell All! - Harlyn Aizley
- Rad Dad: Dispatches from the Frontiers of Fatherhood - Tomas Moniz and Jeremy Adam Smith
- Why Did No One Tell Me This?: The Doulas' (Honest) Guide for Expectant Parents - Natalia Hailes and Ash Spivak
- Queer + Pregnant: A Pregnancy Journal - Jenna Brown
- Queer Parent Support Group - This virtual LGBTQ support group is a donation based (always free if you need it to be), peer-facilitated support group for LGBTQ+ identifing people wishing to talk about fertility, pregnancy, birth, and parenting. It is a 60-minute zoom meeting. Meetings happen every 1st and 3rd Monday, and every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. They run from 8:00 PM EST to 9:00 PM EST.
- @loveoverfearwellness - Host of a group that meets Fridays at 11 CST
- @mossthedoula - Host of a Trans / non-binary specific group that meets every other Sunday at 3 PM EST
Ask a Question
Have questions or don't see a resource that you think we should have on our list? Shoot us a message, we would love to hear from you!