Resources to keep you informed, community to help you get connected, and support to help you navigate your pregnancy, birth, and postpartum journey.
NYC BODY WORKERS
- Elizabeth Shah, Thrive PT - Broadway Lafayette
- The Functional Pelvis - They provide house calls
- Shift Wellness - Union Square
- Beyond Basics PT - Grand Central
- Leslie Daley - Upper West Side
- Flex PT - Upper West Side & Midtown South
- Flow Physiotherapy/FemFirstHealth - Upper West Side, Midtown & Dumbo
- Pamela Morrison PT - Upper West Side
- Maryanne Ryan PT - Midtown
- Danu PT - Michelle Mcgurck - Gowanus
NYC Prenatal Massage:
- Holistic Hands NYC - Massage, cranial sacral work, postpartum wonders - Gramercy
- Yiska Obadia Massage - Massage, acupuncture, infant massage - Upper West Side
- Prenatal Massage Center of Manhattan - Anne Gregorio - Massage and mayan abdominal massage - Upper West Side
- Earth and Sky Healing Arts - Long Island City
- Deborah Badran - Cranio Sacral Work
- Red Moon Wellness - Massage - Park Slope
NYC Chiropractors - Specializing in the Webster Technique:
- Flower Of Life Chiropractic - Park Slope & Chelsea
- Dr. Randi Jaffe - Gramercy
- Nalu Chiropractic - New Jersey
NYC Acupuncturist - Specializing in Fertility and Induction:
- Stephanie Propper - Home visits throughout New York City
- Sarah @ Juniper Wellness - Chelsea
- Susan Wallemeyer - Chelsea and home visits
- Sage Wellness
NYC MENTAL HEALTH SPECIALISTS
- The Motherhood Center (NYC) - Supportive services for new and expecting moms
- Seleni Institute - The Seleni Institute is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting the emotional health of individuals and families during the family building years in order to unlock the potential of future generations.
- Evelyn Coleman Gama - Licensed Clinical Social Worker with a degree from Columbia University. Offering individual, couples and group therapy with the goal of helping you through the challenges of life.
- Olivia Bergeron, Mommy Groove - Psychotherapist and parent coach, help parents navigate the huge changes that come with having a child.
- Upper West Side Parenting Support - A unique approach to enhancing parent-child relationships through reflection and play.
- Elizabeth Stults - Licensed mental health therapist and A.R.T. practitioner.
- TrueThriver - Psychotherapy practice of Raphael Ben-Yehuda and Shahar Lion.
- Bloom Therapy - Therapists who work individually, in families, in couples, or in groups, and offer flexible scheduling, pricing, and modes of communication including phone coaching, email, and text communication.
Ask a Question
Have questions or don't see a resource that you think we should have on our list? Shoot us a message, we would love to hear from you!