Payment Questions:1. Should I register for 1 or 2 if I want a partner to attend class with me?
Price includes registration for two parents / caregivers in each class with the exception of our support groups where registration is for one person.
2. Do you accept insurance?
- If you have an HSA / FSA card, you’re welcome to pay directly with that card at checkout.
- Please speak directly with your carrier to determine whether our classes are reimbursable under your plan. If your insurance covers Childbirth Education, Prenatal Lactation Classes, or Newborn Care classes, we are happy to provide a receipt for your purchase that you can submit to claim reimbursement.
In order to make Birthsmarter truly inclusive and accessible to all families, we offer Alternative Pricing. Read more here.
4. What’s the cancellation / rescheduling policy?
Birthsmarter is committed to providing an exceptional experience with extremely limited resources. Unfortunately, when a student cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another expectant parent from being able to attend class and stress our small team, administratively and financially. Of course, we understand that life happens… If you’re wanting to register for a class that might sell out but you’re checking on your availability, please reach out to us so we can coordinate taking a deposit to hold your spot. Otherwise, we will work to be as accommodating as possible.
If you miss your class or have to cancel your class for any reason we can offer:
- 100% refund 45+ days in advance
- 75% refund 30-45 days in advance
- 50% refund 15-30 days in advance
- Within 14 days of class, we cannot offer refunds unless we have a waiting list for class and can fill your spot within 24 hours of your request.
- When requested 21 + days in advance, there is no fee to schedule
- When requested 14 - 21 days in advance, there is a $35 rescheduling fee for in-person classes and no fee for rescheduling virtual classes
- When requested within 14 days of class, there is a $50 rescheduling fee + up to the cost of class if the seat you leave does not fill
5. What if Birthsmarter cancels a class or changes the date / time?
We reserve the right to alter class times due to low enrollment. Every effort will be made to work with students’ schedules to ensure that the student receives the instruction they signed up for. If we cannot place you in another class or schedule a private session comparable to what you signed up for, a full refund will be given.