Second Time Around | Survival Group
Our Second Time Around Survival Group will meet on Zoom once a week for six weeks with a Birthsmarter educator. We'll stay in touch with each other between sessions, and for as long as you'd like after the series ends via a private chat group.
- Birth processing
- The baby blues and postpartum mood disorders
- How to manage splitting your attention and the increase demand on your time
- Sleep strategies for the whole family
- Parenting philosophies
- Co-parenting and changing identities and family dynamics
- Postpartum rehab, fitness, and pelvic health
- Self-care while parenting
We know it might feel awkward to sign-up for this sort of thing virtually, but feel confident you'll meet the people who will become your go-to people for venting, normalcy checks, and getting advice. You'll find a safe space to be totally vulnerable with other people stuck in the exact same weeds you're in – without the judgement that comes from talking to people you know IRL.
If finances are a concern:
Please reach out about Alternative Pricing.
We work to ensure that no one will be turned away due to lack of funds.