Comfort + Coping
You will not use what you do not practice!
Comfort + Coping is a 2-hour workshop and serves as a wonderful complement to our Intro to Labor + Delivery class, a more traditional birth class or as a stand-alone refresher course. This session will give you the guidance and space to practice what may work best during each stage of labor - with or without an epidural. Comfort + Coping also provides the ideal space for partners to experiment with hands-on support strategies and become more confident in their role as a labor support person.
- We will focus on breathing techniques
- birthing positions
- massage and comforting touch
- tools such as the birth ball, peanut ball
- relaxation mantras and affirmations
- acupressure points and more!
- 📓 Custom 15-page workbook
- 💡Access to Birthsmarter's curated pregnancy and parenting resources page
- 🔑 Exclusive partner perks and discounts
- 💬 Weekly office hours and access to Birthsmarter educators
- 💛 Unbiased, non-judgmental, presentation of options
- 🌈 Inclusive Language